The Best of Texas Awards program was established to salute IT professionals in Texas state and local government and educational organizations for their dedication, hard work and contributions. All government and education organizations in Texas are invited to submit nominations free of charge!
An Evaluation Committee will review submissions in the following categories and select recipients. All projects nominated must be in production and fully operational by submission. An awards ceremony will be held at the Texas Digital Government Summit/ GTC Southwest event June 16, 2014, in Austin.
THE EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS MARCH 19, 2014.
Please join us for one of the highest levels of professional acknowledgement within the Texas public sector IT community. Awards will be given in the following categories:
- Demonstrated Excellence in Project Management
Project Excellence Awards
- Best Application Serving an Agency’s Business Needs
- Best Application Serving the Public
- Best IT Collaboration Among Organizations
- Best In-House Developed Application
- Most Innovative Use of Social Media
- Best Mobile/Wireless Project
- Green IT Award