The Center for Digital Government is pleased to present its ninth State & Local Government Industry Summit. This event is specifically designed for state and local IT companies. Among the companies attending will be top technology integrators from the state and local (SLG) markets, top VAR management, as well as top regional and ‘boutique’ SLG integrators from across the U.S.
The State and Local Government Industry Summit is a unique venue for:
• recognizing the private sector technology industry’s contribution to the modernization of public service;
• having high-value, low-ratio interactive discussions with hand-selected public sector IT leaders about the challenges and opportunities of today’s state and local market (find out what leading jurisdictions are doing with IT procurement and what trends are impacting them the most); and
• exploring potential partnering relationships (with colleagues and even competitors) through a candid peer-to-peer dialogue toward a common strategic understanding of where state and local governments are going.
The Eighth Annual Best Fit Integrator Awards Dinner will recognize private sector integrators nominated by their government clients and selected by a panel of independent judges for outstanding contributions to improving the way government works. The awards are for both corporations and individuals that have dedicated themselves to government modernization and exemplify the spirit of public service.
The Summit also includes 18 holes of exercise and relationship-making to practice the art of the deal.
Mark Bengel, Chief Information Officer, State of Tennessee
Brenna Berman, Chief Information Officer, City of Chicago, IL
Tim Robyn, Chief Information Officer, State of Missouri
The below is an outline of the typical event timing to assist with schedule and travel planning.
SUNDAY, AUGUST 9
8:30 a.m. to 9:40 a.m. – Golf Tee Times
Golf is open to all event attendees. Greens fees, carts and transportation from the resort to and from the golf course are provided. You can register for golf as part of your event registration.
Coeur d’Alene Resort Golf Course
• For men, shirts with a collar and golf slacks or shorts. No tank tops, t-shirts, cut-offs, athletic shorts or denim.
• For women, skirts, slacks or golf shorts, blouses and golf specific t-shirts. No tank tops, cut-offs, athletic shorts or denim.
• Caps and hats, if worn, must be worn with the brim facing forward.
• $59 per set, plus tax
• For men, they carry left-handed regular flex shafts or right-handed regular or stiff shafts. For women, they carry left- or right-handed clubs. Every year, they carry new TaylorMade sets.
• To rent, contact Casey Lawrence at 208.667.4653, extension 7013 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
6:30 p.m. – Best Fit Integrators Awards Dinner
6:30 p.m. – Reception
7:30 p.m. – Dinner and Awards Presentation
MONDAY, AUGUST 10
8:00 a.m. – Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. – Industry Summit, including lunch
3:30 p.m. – Adjourn
Registration is complimentary to integrators, VARs, resellers, telcos and consultants. All other private sector organizations must sponsor the event in order to attend.
For registration and general assistance contact:
Lee Vang, Sr. Registration Coordinator
Center for Digital Government
Phone: (916) 932-1407
Sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information, contact:
Heather Earney, Sales Operations Manager
Center for Digital Government
Phone: (916) 932-1435