- July Welfare Puzzle
- June Democracy on Demand
- May Democracy on Demand
- April Justice Integration Briefing
- March New York Installing Statewide Intranet ?
- February New York Installing Statewide Intranet ?
- January New York Installing Statewide Intranet ?
- December Economic Development: The Race for Bandwidth
- November Prodigal System: California's SAWS
- October Tackling Mistrust with Technology
- September IT Outsourcing and the Rise of the Virtual State
- August Telecom Act Hits the Road to Mixed Reviews
- July Industrial-Age Schools Fail Information-Age Kids
- June When Wireless Comes Calling ...
- May Intranets -- The Big Connect
- April Court System Saves More Than Time
- March CITIES BECOME TELECOM OWNERS
- February Will Network Computers Rule?
- January Can Governments Get Along?
- December "Empty" Disk Helps Convict Coffee-Can Murderer
- November Michigan -- A Reputation For Change
- October Survey In On Outsourcing
- September Local Governments Create Telecom Plans
- August Will Integrated Public Safety & Criminal Justice Become a Reality ...
- July High School Students Win National Awards with GIS
- June High School Students Win National Awards with GIS
- May The Cyberspace Constituency
- April Imaging Goes With Workflow
- March Court Reporting: From Stenography to Technology
- February Tracking Down Child Support Evaders
- January Emerging IT Solutions Give States a New Chance
- December State, Feds Share Benefit Data
- November Political Reality
- October Balancing Voters' Privacy and Access Rights
- September Iowa Network May Go On the Block
- August Wireless Offers New Opportunities
- July Today's Computer Training: Good Enough for the Information Age?
- June EDI Cuts Paper
- May Laptop Legislators
- March Greg Woods, National Performance Review
- February STRATEGIC COMPUTING
- January WILDLIFE HABITATS LOCATED WITH GPS