1. What kind of computer do you use at work?
Gateway 2000 Solo
2. Do you have a home computer
Yes, a very old IBM
3. Favorite Internet bookmarks
Kentucky Home Page
Empower Kentucky Home Page
4. What are you currently reading?
Currently reading two books: one for growth, "Leadership is an Art ," by Max De Pree, and for fun, "Murder at the Pentagon," by Margaret Truman
5. What is your most important current project?
Implementing an information technology governance structure for the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
6. How many e-mail messages do you get a day?
About 30, I'm still quite new to this job.
7. Favorite recreational activity?
8. One thing you'd change about information technology?
How it is hyped and advertised.
9. Favorite quote?
"It is easier to work through change than to think your way through change."
10. Who is the person you most admire?
April Table of Contents