11AM PT, 2PM ET
Throughout the past few years there has been a gradual move to the cloud for public sector organizations. From SaaS email systems to storage and processing platforms, organizations have tested the water. If you are contemplating a move or planning to expand your cloudy horizon, a cloud readiness assessment might be in order. There are many things one should know about cloud environments and there are also many things one should know about how to get there smoothly and securely. Join Government Technology magazine and DLT for a discussion of going to the cloud and what you can do to assess the readiness of your own technology, staff and clients for the move. Topics will include:
• Running an Application Here or There – What’s Different?
• How Do You Size Your Cloud Footprint?
• How do you handle security in the Cloud?
• Can Licenses in Your current Environment Migrate to the Cloud?
• What Workloads are Cloud Friendly