11AM PT, 2PM ET
Duration: 1 hour
The City of Buffalo, New York is using “big data” to fundamentally improve how it provides neighborhood specific services - from comprehensive neighborhood revitalization to basic snow removal - through its 311 call center with transformational results.
Join the Center for Digital Government’s Digital Communities program and the City of Buffalo, New York for a live webinar as we discuss how you too can move beyond just talking about the benefits of big data to how you can leverage big data to effectively focus federal, state and local resources to improve service delivery in areas of the highest priority.
During this special event you will learn about how to:
- Focus customer service delivery in high priority areas and improve community outreach even during seasonal service spikes
- Track problems, get locations and categorize and store service delivery data from multiple sources in a single system
- Improve both accountability and productivity and accurately measure against efficiency goals
- Demonstrate an impressive Return on Investment (ROI)
- Strengthen relations with the public and target your citizen services to areas of greatest need
Oswaldo Mestre, Jr.
City of Buffalo, NY
Vice President & Global Practice Leader
Government and Public Sector
Center for Digital Government