11AM PT, 2PM ET
Covered California – the state of California’s official healthcare marketplace – helps ensure individuals, families and small businesses can find low-cost health insurance. But paper-based processes previously made it harder for the organization to quickly and efficiently provide coverage to citizens who needed it. So Covered California implemented a digital agent enrollment process to streamline internal administration and offer customers a higher level of service.
Join us on Dec. 13 at 11 a.m. Pacific/2 p.m. Eastern for a one-hour webinar to hear the story of Covered California’s digital transformation, and how accelerating digital agreements and signatures can help your agency provide better citizen-facing services. We’ll cover:
- Redesigning core government processes
- Achieving more by integrating digital systems
- Measuring impact and time savings
- Automating workflows to reduce errors and incorrect information
- Improving compliance and security with digital audit trails