June 18, 2014
Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Time: 11:00AM PDT / 2:00PM EDT
Duration: 1 Hour
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
11:00 AM PT | 2:00 PM ET
Stringent environmental regulations. Greater expectations from constituents. Increasing budget constraints. Rapidly growing urban populations.
State and local governments are under increasing pressure to find innovative ways to modernize aging city-wide communications infrastructure that needs to be transformed to better ensure sustainable, reliable, anytime connectivity for citizens and agencies alike.
A wide area network to be shared among different agencies, offers a framework to conserve financial and manpower resources by building a resilient, flexible, and scalable network foundation.
Discover how to modernize your city communications infrastructure. Learn about:
- Plan for the evolution to a cloud based architecture with minimal network impact
- Build a resilient and cost-effective wide area network architecture for robust disaster preparedness
- Simplify network management while enhancing agility in service provisioning
- Create an ROI model that quantifies the business drivers and benefits of shared municipal wide area networks
- Identify and mitigate business and technology risks
Don’t miss this interactive webinar on the important technologies available to keep your agency functioning smoothly and efficiently – register today!
San Diego County, CA
Alcatel-Lucent Strategic Industries
Harris County, TX
Bell Labs Modeling and Advisory Services
Dr. Kenneth Budka
Chief Technology Officer – Verticals
For questions or registration assistance, contact:
800.940.6039 ext. 1378