June 18, 2014
Date: Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Time: 11:00AM PDT / 2:00PM EDT
Duration: 1 Hour
Stringent environmental regulations. Greater expectations from constituents. Increasing budget constraints. Rapidly growing urban populations.
State and local governments are under increasing pressure to find innovative ways to modernize aging city-wide communications infrastructure that needs to be transformed to better ensure sustainable, reliable, anytime connectivity for citizens and agencies alike.
A wide area network to be shared among different agencies, offers a framework to conserve financial and manpower resources by building a resilient, flexible, and scalable network foundation.
Discover how to modernize your city communications infrastructure. Learn about:
- Plan for the evolution to a cloud based architecture with minimal network impact
- Build a resilient and cost-effective wide area network architecture for robust disaster preparedness
- Simplify network management while enhancing agility in service provisioning
- Create an ROI model that quantifies the business drivers and benefits of shared municipal wide area networks
- Identify and mitigate business and technology risks
Don’t miss this interactive webinar on the important technologies available to keep your agency functioning smoothly and efficiently – register today!
San Diego County, CA
Alcatel-Lucent Strategic Industries
Harris County, TX
Bell Labs Modeling and Advisory Services
Dr. Kenneth Budka
Chief Technology Officer – Verticals
For questions or registration assistance, contact:
800.940.6039 ext. 1378