May 3, 2011
Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Time: 11:00AM PDT / 2:00PM EDT
Duration: 1 Hour
Government Technology magazine and the Center for Digital Government invite you to participate in a free webinar where we will discuss Social Engineering and how routine information, easily obtained from Web 2.0 social media technologies or from highly motivated employees focused on good customer service, may be putting your organization at risk.
Government organizations spend a lot of money and effort protecting mission critical infrastructure from external threats and attacks. The most dangerous threat may be sitting in a cubicle, inside your firewall, unaware of the damage they can do.
Please plan to join us for an important discussion of the powers and dangers of social engineering and how you can protect your organization.
You will learn how you can:
- Protect your organization from social engineering tricks by knowing what to watch for
- Keep ahead of the ever-changing international threat from cybercriminals
- Use social media tools like Facebook and Twitter with manageable risk
- Defend your technical and communication infrastructure from malware, spam and malicious code
- Better understand the current threat landscape and cyber attack strategies
Center for Digital Government
Director of Operations
For questions, please contact:
800.940.6039 ext 1348