10AM PT, 1PM ET
Duration: 1 hour
Ensuring Anytime, Anyplace Access
In today’s connected world, government employees want to use their smartphones, personal tablets and laptops at work.
But how do you integrate and secure a BYOD program?
Join Digital Communities for a live teleconference as we discuss:
• Strategies to deploy BYOD and best practices in securing these new programs
• Ways to achieve cost savings and device enablement to improve user satisfaction
• How to eliminate duplicative IT tasks
• The best way to modernize your applications and IT infrastructure
• Application development which connects legacy systems across all areas
Center for Digital Government
Senior Marketing Strategist
For questions please contact:
(800) 940-6039 ext. 1421