11AM PT, 2PM ET
“Are you adopting the cloud?” That was the question five years ago. Now, state and local governments are increasingly buying into the benefits that cloud offers. According to Center for Digital Government research data, more than half of cities and counties say that around 40 percent of their IT environment can ultimately reside in the cloud.
But as cloud implementations increase, IT leaders now have a new problem: Managing multi-cloud environments, particularly when it comes to security. This strategy of distributing workloads across disparate cloud platforms is gaining traction as forward-thinking leaders look to mitigate risks associated with relying on a single cloud provider – but there can be risks. Join Government Technology for an engaging one-hour webinar, “Securing the Multi-Cloud Government Enterprise,” as our panel of experts unpacks best practices in securing data across your multi-cloud enterprise infrastructure.
- Ted Hengst - Consulting Principle, Nex3/HyTrust
- Wayne Lewandowski - SVP & GM of North American Public Sector, HyTrust
- Bob Woolley, Sr. Fellow, former Chief Technical Architect for the state of Utah’s Department of Technology Services
- Dustin Haisler - Chief Innovation Officer for e.Republic
Join us on this webinar to learn how to:
- Automate compliance with HIPAA, GDPR, NIST 800-53 and more
- Provide privileged user access control
- Assure workload integrity and create high availability