11AM PT, 2PM ET
Duration: 1 hour
Thursday, September 5, 2013
11:00am PDT / 2:00pm EDT
Has your jurisdiction considered the future of 311 and its evolution?
311 systems have existed for years, and some would refer to them as legacy systems. However, 311 systems can – and should – rise to the challenge of adapting to ever-growing and changing constituent needs. Join Government Technology and the City of New York as we highlight the work being done locally, and how your jurisdiction can help move the needle with new technology advances.
Please join us for this complimentary, interactive webinar to learn about:
- The importance of developing a 311 integration roadmap
- What to look for when planning for enhancements to your current 311 systems
- Why integration is important and how technology can help solve 311-related business issues
- How to determine what modernization efforts your jurisdiction may require
- Improving the efficiency of contact center operations
Also featured will be Unisys’s 311 and Contact Center practice to discuss emerging trends in 311 and how taking advantage of new developments in these areas can positively impact service delivery to citizens. Software AG will share the company’s experience with helping to “close the loop” with citizens by providing real-time, accurate and complete information and greater visibility into the resolution of cases through improved integration with back-end systems.
Harold Tuck, Former CIO
San Diego County
Center for Digital Government
Director, ADABAS Systems
Sr. Engagement Manager
TCIS North America
State & Local Solutions
Software AG USA, Inc.
For questions or to register, contact:
Shayna M. Mayen