11AM PT, 2PM ET
Duration: 1 hour
How do government organizations make sense of all types of machine data? In today’s fast-paced world of “Big Data,” how do you manage and monitor data sets such as web, middleware, and network & operating systems? The answer lies in providing consistent services for enhanced data delivery.
Join Government Technology and the State of Texas HHSC as we discuss:
- Best practices in collecting, indexing and harnessing enormous volumes of data
- How to resolve problems faster, and reduce downtime
- Ways to correlate events across all layers of your infrastructure
- Trends in reducing costs and enhancing delivery for IT services
- Insights from web analytics to improve user experience on the portal
Senior Fellow, Center for Digital Government
Texas Health and Human Services Commission
State and Local Government / K-12, Splunk Inc.