Digital Cities Survey 2018: Key Data Points (Infographic)
The Digital Cities Survey is an annual review of IT best practices of U.S. cities, a look at what’s going right in municipalities of all sizes as well as where growth can be made. Here’s the 2018 survey by the numbers.
A No. 1 winner was chosen in each of five population categories:
- Los Angeles, 1st place, 500,000 or more population category
- Virginia Beach, Va., 1st place, 250,000-499,999 population category
- Bellevue, Wash., 1st place, 125,000-249,999 population category
- Westminster, Colo., 1st place, 75,000-124,999 population category
- Coral Gables, Fla., 1st place, up to 75,000 population category