Elements of a course can be put online quickly to satisfy the need for remote teaching and testing, but to create a compelling and engaging course takes time. This ebook reviews six areas your school should consider when taking a course online.
- Planning: What materials to consider.
- Content: What types of content you should use.
- Platform: Choosing the right technology.
- Administration: A checklist for online class administration.
- Analytics: Ensuring the platform you use captures the right data.
- Improvement: Using data and insights to improve student learning and course design.