How do U.S. citizens feel about the accessibility of Local Government services? The Center for Digital Government surveyed 2,000+ citizens to understand their preferences and highlight areas for improvement.
This report contains in-depth analysis of topics including:
- Which services Local Government should prioritize to meet citizens’ needs
- Why younger people find Local Government less accessible
- How citizens prefer to access Local Government
- An investigation into 15 Local Government services
- Why omnichannel access--including mobile, computer, in person, and more--is critical