After reading this article, you’ll be able to:
- Size the market based on your territory parameters.
- Export the data.
- Save your search results for later reference.
Size the Market with Jurisdiction Data
Navigator maps more than 150,000 jurisdictions by budgets, technology budgets and headcounts. Many members use this comprehensive demographic and spend detail to size the market, build out territories, expand team headcount and more.
To start, using Navigator’s header menu locate and click on Jurisdictions.
Locate the Search Filters on the left-hand side of page.
- Select Jurisdiction Profile.
- Select State.
- Select California.
- Select the blue “close button”.
Download Your Jurisdiction Search Results
- To export your search, select the “download button” on the top right of your search results.
Note: The quantity of data that you can download at one time is dependent on the level of Navigator that you subscribe to (50 records, 500 records, 1,000 records).
Save Search Results for Later Reference
- Click the "downward facing arrow" below to expand and view your previous saved searches.
- Your saved searches are also available to you on the right-hand side of your Navigator homepage.
Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Your successful experience with Navigator is important to us!