11AM PT, 2PM ET
The state of Massachusetts spends $1.8 billion annually on IT. The gov tech market offers many opportunities for growth and the landscape is constantly changing. Get actionable insights on the priorities, opportunities, spending and procurement process that is shaping Massachusetts’ gov tech market at the Center for Digital Government’s Executive Teleconference.
Featuring Curtis Wood, Secretary, MA Executive Office of Technology Services and Security and hosted by Teri Takai, Executive Director for the Center for Digital Government, this live teleconference provides market intelligence to help align your marketing and sales strategies with the state’s priorities.
During the hour, we will:
- Dive into the state’s IT budget and spending breakdown
- Provide an overview of agency priorities
- Reveal upcoming opportunities and what to expect in the future
- Explain the procurement process and share tips for vendors
- Answer your most pressing questions LIVE!