1PM PT, 4PM ET
The state of Ohio spends more than $2.2 billion annually on IT. During this live teleconference with State CIO Ervan Rogers, he will share details on the priorities, opportunities, spending and procurement process shaping Ohio’s gov tech market. Attendees will also get the chance to ask him questions — and get answers — LIVE!
During the hour, we will:
- Dive into the state’s IT budget and spending breakdown
- Provide an overview of agency priorities
- Reveal upcoming opportunities and what to expect in the future
- Explain the procurement process and share tips for vendors
- Answer your most pressing questions
Hosted by Teri Takai, Executive Director for the Center for Digital Government, this teleconference provides market intelligence to help align your marketing and sales strategies with the state’s priorities.