11AM PT, 2PM ET
In Georgia, entrepreneurs are benefiting from the state’s strategy to design with constituents in mind, and are now able to access all the information they might need to open a business on one webpage. In Austin, leaders have deployed a user-centered approach to boost citizen commitment to recycling. In New York City, officials are using design thinking to shorten procurement timelines. In Texas, safe-to-fail experiments and other unique approaches are spurring innovation.
Throughout the country, state and local government leaders are leveraging these types of design thinking methodologies, which involves the human perspective in all steps of the problem-solving process. In doing so, they are putting citizens at the center of public sector decision-making, leading to more satisfied constituents.
Join Government Technology on September 19 at 11 a.m. Pacific/2 p.m. Eastern for dynamic conversations with our panel of experts, including:
- Nikhil Deshpande, Chief Digital Officer, State of Georgia
- Randolph Nesbitt, Chief Innovation Officer, Texas Department of Licensing
- Dustin Haisler, Chief Innovation Officer, e.Republic
- Matt Fangman, Program Director, Design Adoption Framework, IBM
In one hour, you’ll hear about:
- What design thinking and garage methodologies are
- Why people first, user-center approaches are critical today
- How to build a design thinking framework and put it into action
Click here to register now and join us to hear how design thinking is a cornerstone of your agency’s digital transformation!