11AM PT, 2PM ET
For decades, agencies have been looking for freedom from legacy systems. Freedom for their data, freedom for the underlying business logic, freedom for user workflows and freedom for their IT organizations to innovate without risk, without expensive rip-and-replace strategies and without modifying valuable legacy code.
Ultimately, this freedom will allow IT and business leaders to collaborate and build new approaches, which will enable agency leaders to ask bold questions like:
• What if there was one single point of contact for all social services requests?
• What if the exchange of information between agencies was automated to eliminate endless back-and-forth e-mail requests?
• What if home owners could go online to get all the information they need about everything from property taxes to parking permits?
Join Government Technology for our latest webinar, “Finding a Risk-Free Path to Modernization in Government,” on Dec. 11 at 11 a.m. Pacific/2 p.m. Eastern. Our expert panel will discuss how IT teams can get the tools they need to achieve their agency’s modernization goals while avoiding the cost and risks of a rip-and-replace approach.
Register now to hear:
• Why it’s a critical time to leverage the investment in legacy technology for new innovation
• The tools that will give you the keys to your freedom – unlocking your data, automating business processes and improving user experience
• How you can build a strategy that allows for innovation, but is also agile and sustainable