11AM PT, 2PM ET
The outbreak of COVID-19 has created unprecedented challenges across many areas of operations for public sector organizations. Pandemic tracking, emergency response, public health operations, continuity of critical services, and distribution and management of social, financial, and economic recovery operations are just some of the challenges.
As the nation begins to move from crisis response to the long, hard work of recovery, new challenges are emerging. Governments everywhere will be hit hard by staggering unemployment, reduced tax revenues and high demand for recovery services.
It’s a public health challenge and a financial one, but it is also a data challenge. And analytics can help.
To learn how data analytics can enable your agency to be response-and-recovery-ready, please join us for a webinar on May 5 at 11 am PT/2 pm ET. Hear from data experts, industry representatives and front-line public officials who have used analytics to optimize their readiness efforts. They’ll discuss how analytics empowers governments to:
- Track pandemic spread and organize a rapid response
- Manage employee health, safety and stress levels as you plan and execute your response
- Help you manage the disrupted financial landscape, including the direct costs from the pandemic and economic shutdown as well as decimated tax revenues
- Communicate with citizens and drive engagement
- Foster inter-agency and private sector collaboration
- Scale to meet the challenge of handling unemployment, Medicaid, SNAP benefits, small business loans and other crucial services