10AM PT, 1PM ET
How do you know your security control systems are keeping up?
Public sector organizations are at high risk from a variety of threats -- everything from nation-state reconnaissance to data theft and ransomware. The best defense today still requires a combination of powerful tools and up-to-date threat intelligence that goes beyond the endpoint.
On Dec. 3rd at 10am PT/1pm ET, FireEye is joining Government Technology for an information-packed webcast on how the latest advances in threat intelligence can help organizations gain deep insights into the adversaries that should matter most to them right now. Our panel of cyber security experts will discuss:
• Innovative ways to measure cyber security performance across network, email, endpoint and cloud-based security controls
• How to manage the pace of change to systems and applications to ensure security control systems are keeping up
• Strategies to understand and communicate the effectiveness of your cyber security strategy with quantifiable, evidence-based data
• How automated security validation, integrated with the latest threat intelligence and frontline expertise, can validate the health of your infrastructure by testing against relevant threats
• Ways to evaluate your ability to prevent, detect, contain and remediate a ransomware attack