11AM PT, 2PM ET
Cloud-based solutions hold a lot of promise to move local government into a more digital, platform-oriented and data-centric future. The opportunities to deploy Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications to address infrastructure needs, skilled-trade labor shortages and shrinking budgets — all while gaining efficiencies, improving the productivity of staff and enhancing quality of life for citizens — are many. But where and how do you start? And how do you ensure success and the best return on your investment?
On September 11 at 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern, local government leaders representing facilities and public works departments are joining Government Technology for a panel discussion to explore the challenges and opportunities of deploying cloud-based services and solutions.
Register now to learn more about:
- Real-world examples of successful cloud deployments in local government
- The benefits of a cloud-centric, platform-based approach to operations management
- Best practices for purchasing SaaS applications, consolidating cloud vendors, and navigating fiscal constraints and other obstacles
- Steps to centralizing asset management, capital planning, energy conservation and community development services
- The value of shared data and analytics in a unified cloud model