11AM PT, 2PM ET
Three years ago, the Center for Digital Government asked CIO’s about their interest in blockchain and they told us they couldn’t be bothered because they had “real work” to do.
What a difference 36 months has made. Now blockchain is working its way onto conference agendas and into strategic plans. How much do you know about it? How much should you know? Has it become part of your “real work” yet?
We Will Discuss:
• Who the innovative early adopters of blockchain are in state and local government.
• What exactly blockchain is and how it supports, but is different, from digital currency like bitcoin.
• When you should expect blockchain to move up the innovation curve from innovators to early adopters.
• Where blockchain is already being implemented and how it may be most useful to your enterprise.
• Why you should care about it and move it from the interesting to the important list of technologies to understand.
• How you can make an informed decision about integrating blockchain in key areas of your service delivery infrastructure.