School Safety Webinar--April 16
A webinar coming up soon!
See this marketing piece from Emergency Management magazine.
How often does your public safety agency coordinate with local schools on the safety needs of students, faculty and staff?
Join the Center for Digital Education for a thought-provoking one hour webinar on April 16 at 11 am Pacific/2 pm Eastern as we look at comprehensive community-centric approaches to protecting students and campuses.
Our panel of experts will:
- Discuss real-world examples of K-12 districts and public safety agencies that are collaborating to improve school safety
- Help you understand current strengths and weaknesses of education-law enforcement cooperation and what recent CDE research findings mean for your agency
- Provide insight into how technology can enable better school security and stakeholder communication
- Richard L. Robinson, Jr., Director of Technology, Safety Coordinator, Walton Central School District
- Sean Burke, President, School Safety Advocacy Council
- Desmond Racicot, Senior Advisor for Public Safety, Cisco
- Dr. Tom Ryan -- Moderator, Center for Digital Education Senior Fellow, Chief Information and Strategy Officer, Santa Fe Public Schools
You can RSVP online