Areas of Expertise:
· Leadership development and coaching
· Strategic planning & implementation
· IT transformation & organizational change
· Process assessment, development & improvement
· IT governance assessment, development & improvement
Paul has devoted his career to helping local governments be on the forefront of using technology to increase value delivered to the public. He has over 30 years in various Information technology roles in both the public and private sectors including 20 years leading Information Technology departments. He now helps local governments get the most value from their significant investment in people, process, and technology.
Some of Paul’s accomplishments include leading two different IT organizations that earned Top-10 Digital Counties Survey awards for a combined 11 times. He has also earned an InformationWeek 500 Government Innovators award.
Paul holds Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Science in Information Systems degrees as well as undergraduate degrees in Computer Science and Psychology.