How deep is Navigator’s jurisdictional intelligence?
- 50 state governments
- Cities with populations over 18,000
- Counties with populations over 43,000
- Special districts with budgets greater than $33 million
- Public universities, private universities and community colleges with enrollment greater than 2,500
- K-12 school districts with student enrollment greater than 5,000
How often do you update budget information?
All state budgets are updated in accordance with each independent state budget schedule. Local and education budgets are updated once annually.
What other data points do you gather?
- Vendor registration information
- Agency directories
- IT strategic plans
- Organizational chart
How are the estimated IT budgets calculated?
Navigator’s estimated IT budgets are calculated using our proprietary formula These estimates are based on actual government expenditures, CIO estimates, surveys and 10 years of historical procurement data.
What is a special district?
A special district is an independent government entity usually with a single purpose. Examples include: public utility districts, regional transportation planning organizations, airports, ports, etc.
Can I download jurisdictional data?
Our plus and premium levels of service may download unlimited jurisdictional intelligence data in the form of a CSV .
For questions about your Navigator membership or to set up a training, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 916-932-1313