On Thursday Jan. 10, 2013, at 1:00 PM ET, follow #GTonHIX to participate in our TweetChat: Innovation in Focus – States & Health Insurance Exchanges.
Government Technology Staff Writer Sarah Rich (@SarahRichforGT) will host this TweetChat with industry experts about the role Health Insurance Exchanges (HIXs) will play in helping states enhance their delivery of services to citizens. Chat participants will include:
John Sweeney (@JJS_HIX), IBM’s Senior Product Manager for the Curam solution
Dan Schuyler (@LeavittPartners), Director for Leavitt Partners’ HIX practice
The chat will address the following questions.
- What are the benefits for both states and their citizens in building these exchanges?
- Are there any lessons learned from states that have implemented or are in the process of implementing an exchange?
- What are the technical challenges the states face in implementing HIXs?
- How different will the HIXs be across states?
- How can states maximize the cost benefits of implementing these HIXs?
- What are some of the innovative approaches to these exchanges?
We hope to see you there!
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock