The New York City Housing Authority ("NYCHA") yesterday announced the release of a major request for proposals for a NYCHA resident property management/customer relationship management (RPM-CRM) systems implementation and integration project.
The RFP is being distributed via the NYCHA Web site (subject to the formal acceptance of terms posted therein) and all vendor expressions of interest (including point solution sub-contractors) as well as questions and answers will be addressed through this site.
NYCHA invites qualified information technology service providers/system integrators ("proposers") to submit proposals for the implementation of an integrated solution that will support NYCHA's re-engineered residential property management and customer relationship management processes. The project scope includes:
- 1. Replacing legacy systems currently used by NYCHA's Housing Applications, Leased Housing and Maintenance Operations Departments
- 2. Implementing new Customer Relationship Management, Call Center, Property/Asset Management, Inspection, Business Process Management, Electronic Imaging/Document Management Systems
- 3. Integrating with the existing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System
- 4. Interfacing with remaining legacy systems
- 5. Migrating data
- 6. Leveraging the NYCHA Executive Information System currently under development for business unit reporting requirements
- 7. Providing Project Management, System Integration, and Organizational Change Management (e.g., Transitioning, Relationship Management, Communications, Training, Documentation, etc.) services,
NYCHA will consider only those proposers able to meet all the proposer, personnel, and financial minimum qualifications cited in the RFP. The minimum proposer qualifications are summarized as follows:
- The proposer must have successful implemented an ERP system for a large public agency or private institution, defined as having an operating budget of at least $1 billion and at least 2,500 employees.
- The proposer shall have successfully integrated one or more of the solutions listed above in (2) with an ERP system for a large public agency or private institution.
- The proposer must have also provided related organizational change management services as listed in (7) above.
- Those interested parties who do not meet NYCHA's minimum qualifications may make their services known to qualified proposers, for partnership or sub-contactor opportunities, via a registration facility at the above referenced Web site.
New York City Housing Authority
Attn: Jeffrey Jung -- IT Procurement Officer
90 Church Street, 8th Floor
New York, N.Y. 10007