Question of the Day
- Why would you want chopsticks that deliver an electric shock to your tongue?
- Can a deep-learning algorithm better detect earthquakes in cities?
- Who is building the largest 3D-printed structure in the West?
- Do e-scooters cause more injuries than motorcycles?
- Who was the fastest Internet provider in the U.S. last year?
Answer: You never would have guessed the TSA, would you?
Answer: Fort Worth, Texas.
Answer: To prevent employees from “going rogue” in light of recent news.
How long did it take the CDC to create an interactive tool for COVID-19 exposure and testing guidelines?
Answer: That depends on exactly how long it’s been since the pandemic started.
Answer: A damaged PlayStation.
Answer: Offer to buy it back on the dark web.
Answer: The Houston Astros.
Answer: The car acted like it was going to make a break for it.
Answer: The league is going to try to find out.